2. Adjective. Of or relating to something that connects other things together. ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Linking
1. link [v] - See also: link
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Linking Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Linking
Literary usage of Linking
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Outlines of Theoretical Chemistry by Lothar Meyer, Peter Phillips Bedson, William Carleton Williams (1899)
"When the constitution of a series of substances has been investigated, the influence of the atomic linking on their properties is soon apparent, ..."
2. Modern Theories of Chemistry by Lothar Meyer (1888)
"After the discovery of the law of atomic linking these radicals were discarded. That the theory of types was not in a position to overthrow dualism ..."
3. Principles of Electrical Engineering by Harold Pender (1910)
"Electromotive Force Due to Change in the Number of Lines of Induction linking a Circuit. — In the last chapter were described two types of devices for ..."
4. Solving Crime Problems in Residential Neighborhoods: Comprehensive Changes by Judith D. Feins (1997)
"Identifying Key Physical Features linking crime and disorder data to location should produce different results hi different settings. ..."