Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Logographically Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Logographically
Literary usage of Logographically
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Writings of Benjamin Franklin by Benjamin Franklin (1906)
"He also started a newspaper called The Daily Universal Register, of which the first number, " printed logographically," was issued January 1, 1785. ..."
2. The Nineteenth Century (1885)
"1 Thus, for the first title, which was ' The Daily Universal Register, printed logographically, by his Majesty's patent,' there was substituted the ..."
3. The Newspaper Press: Its Origin--progress--and Present Position by James Grant (1871)
"When the publication of the Daily Universal Register had reached its 510th number, and had thus been printed logographically more than a year and a half, ..."
4. Caxton and the art of printing by Daniel Parish Kidder (1799)
"... printed logographically, is dated January, 1788, and its price is marked threepence. Its imprint is interesting when viewed in connexion with the rise ..."
5. Notes and Queries by Martim de Albuquerque (1850)
"... 1788, that it was printed " logographically !" We wish our correspondent had furnished us with the precise words of this very curious statement. ..."
6. The Book of Days: A Miscellany of Popular Antiquities in Connection with the by Robert Chambers (1832)
"The heading of the early numbers was as follows : The Times, or Daily Universal Register, printed logographically. Its price was 3d. ..."