Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Logotypy Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Logotypy
Literary usage of Logotypy
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. An Introduction to the Study of Bibliography: To which is Prefixed A Memoir by Thomas Hartwell Horne (1814)
"... is very similar to Hoffmann's logotypy, already mentioned ', and to the method of printing announced in 1776 by M. Saint Paul *. ..."
2. American Dictionary of Printing and Bookmaking: Containing a History of by Wesley Washington Pasko (1894)
"An inventor of a system of stereotyping in 1783 culled poly- typy or logotypy. Hoffmann made a matrix of clay and plaster-of-paris, mixed with gum and ..."
3. The Library Chronicle by Library Association (1887)
"Who were the inventors of: stereotyping, lithography, logotypy, the steam printing press ? 5. Whose are the best editions of Homer (in Greek), ..."
4. Five Black Arts: A Popular Account of the History, Processes of Manufacture by William Turner Coggeshall (1861)
"... in the art of stereotyping, endeavored to extend them by inventing logotypy, or the art of uniting several characters into a single type. ..."
5. Catalogue of the Library of the State Historical Society of Wisconsin by Daniel Steele Durrie, Isabel Durrie (1878)
"Educa. Pamph. Vol. 17- Oration at the Reunion of the Hampton Legion, in Columbia. Scientific Pamph. Vol. 6t. LOGIC. See DAY, HN Logical Praxis. logotypy. ..."
6. S. Orgelbranda Encyklopedja powszechna z ilustracjami i mapami by Samuel Orgelbrand (1901)
"Por. Heinze „Die Lehre тот Logos in dex griech, Philosophie " (Oldenburg, 1872). logotypy, czcionki drukarskie ..."