Definition of Luciano pavarotti
1. Noun. Italian tenor (born in 1935).
Luciano Pavarotti Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Luciano Pavarotti Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Luciano Pavarotti
Literary usage of Luciano pavarotti
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Secret Caribbean: Affordable Hideaways of the Rich and Famous by Brooke Comer (1999)
"During Holder's Season, guests nave the opportunity to enjoy special dinners witli celebrity musical guests, like luciano pavarotti. ..."
2. Buenos Aires and the Best of Argentina Alive!by Arnold Greenberg by Arnold Greenberg (2000)
"Arturo Toscanini, Mana Callas, Enrico Caruso, luciano pavarotti, Zubin Mehta, Leontyne Price and Leona Mitchell are among the international masters who have ..."
3. Miami & the Florida Keys Alive! by Lisa Simundson (2001)
"Legendary tenor luciano pavarotti has appeared with the Concert Association, as have Itz- hak Perlman, Vladimir Ash- ..."
4. Adventure Guide to Barbados by Lynne M. Sullivan (2001)
"Recent Holder's Seasons sponsored by Virgin Atlantic Airlines included a world premier opera, a concert by luciano pavarotti with the Royal Philharmonic ..."
5. Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei by Karl-Heinz Reger (1997)
"Some of the bungalows are built un stilts over the sea. luciano pavarotti stayed here once, and he even gave a little concert for a hand-picked audience. ..."
6. Milan & the Italian Lakes by Dan Colwell (1999)
"Donizetti and Puccini, and the rise to international stardom of singers such as Maria Callas and luciano pavarotti. The theatre is due to re-open at the end ..."
7. Puerto Rico by Kurt Pitzer, Tara Stevens (2001)
"His performance at the 1999 Grammys wowed musical heavyweights such as Madonna and luciano pavarotti and earned him the "Best Latin Pop" title. ..."