Definition of Lunier
1. luny [adj] - See also: luny
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Lunier Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Lunier
Literary usage of Lunier
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Journal of Mental Science by Royal Medico-psychological Association (1886)
"During the Congress of Mental Medicine held at Antwerp in September last, the unexpected death of M. lunier was announced by the President as having ..."
2. The American Journal of the Medical Sciences by Southern Society for Clinical Investigation (U.S.) (1850)
"The complication or occurrence of dementia, M. lunier regards as an almost constant symptom of the disease, when it has reached a certain stage, ..."
3. Journal of psychological medicine (1849)
"In this case, M. lunier considers the immediate cause of the general palsy to ... The complication or occurrence of dementia, M. lunier regards as an almost ..."
4. Suicide: An Essay on Comparative Moral Statistics by Enrico Agostino Morselli (1882)
"The relations between alcoholism and suicide have been shown by so many up to this time, beginning with Magus Huss down to lunier, Fazio, and Baer, ..."