Definition of Magazine article
1. Noun. An article published in a magazine.
Lexicographical Neighbors of Magazine Article
Literary usage of Magazine article
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Parents, Peers and Pot II: Parents in Action by Marsha Manatt (1996)
"... CONNECTICUT: FROM magazine article TO INTER-TOWN ALLIANCE To Dr. August Fink, publisher of Patient Care magazine and father of four teenage daughters, ..."
2. The Knickerbocker: Or, New-York Monthly Magazine by Charles Fenno Hoffman, Timothy Flint, Lewis Gaylord Clark, Kinahan Cornwallis, John Holmes Agnew (1836)
"The graphic descriptions contained in the magazine article I had been reading, in conjunction with the operatic diablerie I had witnessed, were the elements ..."
3. Argumentation and Debating by William Trufant Foster (1917)
"APPENDIX XVI SPECIMEN ARGUMENT: magazine article AN INDICTMENT OP INTERCOLLEGIATE ... magazine article."
4. Instruction in the Use of Books and Libraries by Lucy Ella Fay, Anne Thaxter Eaton (1915)
"Find a magazine article on the poetry of Browning, Tennyson, or WS Landor. ... Give the reference to the most recent magazine article on Woodrow Wilson that ..."