Definition of Management personnel
1. Noun. Personnel having overall planning and direction responsibilities.
Lexicographical Neighbors of Management Personnel
Literary usage of Management personnel
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. American Journal of Education (1862)
"Foundries for land artillery; their number, management, personnel, inspection. ... Powder manufactories and refineries; management, personnel. ..."
2. Financial Management: Profile of Navy & Marine Corps Financial Managers by George H. Stalcup (1999)
"In November 1995, JFMIP published the Framework for Core Competencies for Financial management personnel in the Federal Government,8 designed to highlight ..."
3. Military Schools and Courses of Instruction in the Science and Art of War in by Henry Barnard (1862)
"Foundries for land artillery; their number, management, personnel, ... Powder manufactories and refineries; management, personnel. Direction of tho service. ..."
4. Successful Response Starts With a Map: Improving Geospatial Support for by National Research Council (U.S.), National Academies Press (U.S. (2007)
"Data sources and tools should be presented to emergency management personnel before an incident in a training situation so that they know what will be most ..."