Definition of Manufacturing business
1. Noun. A business engaged in manufacturing some product.
Generic synonyms: Business, Business Concern, Business Organisation, Business Organization, Concern
Specialized synonyms: Armorer, Armourer, Bottler, Auto Maker, Auto Manufacturer, Automaker, Car Maker, Car Manufacturer, Carmaker, Computer Business
Derivative terms: Make, Manufacture
Manufacturing Business Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Manufacturing Business Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Manufacturing Business
Literary usage of Manufacturing business
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Supreme Court Reporter by Robert Desty, United States Supreme Court, West Publishing Company (1918)
"... "organized for the purpose of carrying on" a "manufacturing business." But the Supreme Court of Minnesota has placed this conclusion beyond discussion. ..."
2. Lawyers' Reports Annotated by Lawyers Co-operative Publishing Company (1905)
"It does not authorize the organization of a corporation for the purpose of carrying on a manufacturing business and alsp another and independent business ..."
3. The Financial Policy of Corporations by Arthur Stone Dewing (1920)
"The manufacturing business is engaged in the production of women's medium-grade, McKay-sewed shoes. It is a stable business, having few unusual ..."
4. The Constitutional Law of the United States by Westel Woodbury Willoughby (1910)
"Power of the Federal Government to Charter Companies to Do a manufacturing business Within the States. It has been argued that the Federal Government lias ..."
5. Accounting Theory and Practice by Roy Bernard Kester (1918)
"CHAPTER II THE VOUCHER SYSTEM Purchasing for the manufacturing business ... To the activities of a trading concern the manufacturing business adds those of ..."
6. Cyclopedia of the Law of Private Corporations by William Meade Fletcher (1919)
"... and it was not loft to the taxing officer or the courts to prescribe how much or what percentage of the whole manufacturing business should ! ..."
7. Merchants' Magazine and Commercial Review by William B. Dana (1853)
"... under any name assumed by them for the purpose of engaging iu and carrying on any kind of mining or manufacturing business, or who shall comply with the ..."