¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Medianly
1. medially [adv] - See also: medially
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Medianly Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Medianly
Literary usage of Medianly
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Notes on Some Fijian Insects by Frederick Muir (1906)
"The frons is much shorter than the clypeus medianly. but is produced ... Frons medianly impressed transversely by a deep line, the basal part with 2 widely ..."
2. The Mosquitoes of North and Central America and the West Indies by Leland Ossian Howard, Harrison Gray Dyar, Frederick Knab (1917)
"... a triangular patch of blackish scales medianly in front of it; ... a small bare spot medianly on sides of disk ; a short stripe of long semi-erect white ..."
3. Bulletin of the Scientific Laboratories of Denison University by Denison University, Denison Scientific Association (1888)
"Some fibres associated with the latter, however, dij) downward and medianly to interdigitating masses of gray matter in the lateral aspects of the posterior ..."
4. Proceedings by Zoological Society of London (1882)
"Moreover, while in the Cat each ridge is entire, in the Genet the four hinder ridges are more and more interrupted medianly, and each of these ridges, ..."