2. Proper noun. A diminutive of the female given name Michaela or Michelle. ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Micky
1. mick [n MICKIES] - See also: mick
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Micky Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Micky
Literary usage of Micky
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. St. Nicholas by Mary Mapes Dodge (1879)
"Look here, boy, I don't know as you had better go across there. I aint sure that it's safe !" called a man. "Pooh!" said micky, imitating Mr. Ludlow. ..."
2. Life of Tom Horn: Government Scout and Interpreter by Tom Horn (1904)
"micky Free, Scout and Guide—Horn Begins Life Among the Apaches—"The Talking ... micky Free was born in 1855, on the Sonoita River, close to the Mexican and ..."
3. The Century Illustrated Monthly Magazine by Roy J. Friedman Mark Twain Collection (Library of Congress) (1913)
"They stopped and regarded not micky, but fat-sided little Murf with the ... micky remembered his sergeant's warning. He shuffled uneasily on his feet. ..."