¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Microphysical
Lexicographical Neighbors of Microphysical
Literary usage of Microphysical
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. NOAA's Role in Space-Based Global Precipitation Estimation and Application by National Research Council (U.S.) (2007)
"Research still remains to be performed on both the microphysical inferences and improved ... The challenges in microphysical inferences and application to ..."
2. Botanical Gazette by University of Chicago, JSTOR (Organization) (1902)
"This view is confirmed not only by a microphysical examination of the grain, and by treatment with weak solutions ..."
3. The Medical Implications of Nuclear War by Fredric Solomon (1986)
"Studies to examine quantitatively the microphysical evolution of smoke particles during this period are needed. While changes in detailed understanding are ..."
4. The U. S. Coal Industry, 1970-1990: Two Decades of Change (1994)
"... Mapping 9-22 9.10.2 Sampling 9-26 9.10.3 Testing 9-31 9.10.4 Experimentation 9-31 9.11 microphysical Oceanography 9-32 9.11.1 Emplacement and Monitoring ..."
5. Eternal Possibilities: A Neutral Ground for Meaning and Existence by David Weissman (1977)
"... ones the higher reaches of the same family of categorial structures; is the macrophysical of the same family of nexus as the microphysical? ..."
6. Plasma Physics Of The Local Cosmos by National Research Council, National Academy of Sciences, Committee on Solar and Space Physics (2004)
"At sharp boundaries, like these, a host of microphysical plasma processes can occur, including magnetic reconnection, particle acceleration, wave excitation ..."
7. The Command of Light: Rowland's School of Physics and the Spectrum by George Kean Sweetnam (2000)
"... data a clearer knowledge of the microphysical world.10 From at least the 1860s, spectroscopy provided evidence of some inward complexity of matter, ..."