Definition of Millennian
1. Adjective. Relating to a millennium or span of a thousand years.
Partainyms: Millennium, Millennium
Derivative terms: Millennium, Millennium, Millennium
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Millennian Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Millennian
Literary usage of Millennian
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. A Commentary on the Revelation of St. John by Bryce Johnston, John Johnstone (1807)
"... in which the prophet predicting the millennian period fays, ... and glory, of the church of Chrift during the millennian or mountain period of it. ..."
2. The Prophetic History of the Christian Religion Explained: Or, A Brief by John George Schmucker (1821)
"They consist, in what may also be considered the first indications of the morning-dawn of millennian day. And to point out this important epoch in the ..."
3. A Treatise Concerning the State of Departed Souls, Before, and At, and After by Thomas Burnet (1739)
"... is to be celebrated in the World renewed, or the Renovation of Earth and Heaven. THE millennian Kingdom of Chrift was ..."
4. The Ecclesiastical and University Annual Register ...: With an Appendix (1809)
"Amos, viii. ix. XXXIII. Compare Prophecy XIX. XXXIV; The Glories of the millennian Church, with, the Mystic Birth of the Jewish Nation. ..."