Lexicographical Neighbors of Minnick
Literary usage of Minnick
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Reports of Cases Argued and Determined in the Supreme Court of Tennessee by Benjamin James Lea, Tennessee Supreme Court (1886)
"J. minnick WILLIAMS et al, 1. TRUST FUNDS. Investment of in the payment of real estate. In 1866, W. conveyed a tract of land to hia wife and children, ..."
2. Reports of Cases Decided in the Supreme Court of the State of Oregon by Oregon Supreme Court (1920)
"minnick, 54 Or. 86, 95 (102 Pac. 605). 18. Mrs. Martha Hansen testified in rebuttal for the state that she was a passenger on the car which carried the ..."
3. Proceedings of the National Conference of Charities and Correction, at the by National Conference of Charities and Correction (U.S.). Session (1908)
"SOCIAL WORK OF GENERAL HOSPITALS BY JAMES minnick, SECRETARY COS, PROVIDENCE, BI To insure the physical efficiency, which alone makes people self- ..."
4. Judicial and Statutory Definitions of Words and Phrases by West Publishing Company (1914)
"... the word "steal" la "to take and carry away feloniously; to take without right or leave and with intent to keep wrongfully." State v. minnick, 102 Рас. ..."
5. Ohio Educational Monthly by Ohio Education Association (1903)
"BY HC minnick. When your committee asked me to talk on this subject I felt that it had made a mistake. You know how we Ohio people take up everything new. ..."