¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Missilery
1. [n -RIES]
Lexicographical Neighbors of Missilery
Literary usage of Missilery
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Ideas, Concepts, Doctrine: Basic Thinking in the United States Air Force by Robert Frank Futrell (1989)
"... Scientific Advisory Board warned General Arnold that German aeronautical laboratories had made great progress in missilery even beyond the Wasserfall ..."
2. Asia in the 21st Century: Evolving Strategic Priorities by Michael D. Bellows (1994)
"... and Chinese collaboration with Iran and certain other countries in the Gulf or Middle East in areas such as development of missilery and ..."
3. Silent Blood Suckers of the Tangled Webs by Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn (1992)
"... story because we knew the United States very much needed to discover the secrets of Soviet missilery.” Most reporters at the time would have agreed with ..."
4. Germany and NATO by John A. Reed, Jr. (1995)
"No doubt, Germany will continue to acquire some US military equipment, particularly in the fields of missilery and electronic warfare, where comparable or ..."
5. The Development of Ballistic Missiles in the United States Air Force, 1945-1960 by Jacob Neufeld (1990)
"Thus, despite reported Soviet advances in missilery, economic concerns prevailed over military ones. The approved missile force was one-third smaller than ..."