Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Moorman Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Moorman
Literary usage of Moorman
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Ohio Nisi Prius Reports by Ohio Courts (1906)
"ROSE moorman v. JOHN H. Voss. Decided, April, 1905. Mortgage—Securing Various Notes—Upon One of Which There is a Surety—Equitable Foreclosure in Partition ..."
2. Select Cases on the Law of Evidence by John Henry Wigmore (1913)
"Petition by HC moorman, as executor of the will of Jane B. George, deceased, ... The proponent of the present will is HC moorman, who was appointed ..."
3. A History of Kentucky and Kentuckians: The Leaders and Representative Men in by E. Polk Johnson, Lewis Publishing Company (1912)
"HENRY DE HAVEN moorman.—Conspicuous among the younger members of the legal fraternity of Breckinridge county who have won distinction not only at the bar ..."
4. Our Quaker Friends of Ye Olden Time: Being in Part a Transcript of the by James Pinkney Pleasant Bell (1905)
"SAMUEL JOHNSON, of the County of Campbell, and SUSANNA moorman, of said County, were married at South River Meeting-house 1-20-1788. ..."
5. The American Journal of the Medical Sciences by Southern Society for Clinical Investigation (U.S.) (1866)
"By JW moorman, MD, of Hardinsburg, Kentucky. I was called on the night of the 15th of September to see a farmer, aged about thirty-eight years. ..."
6. Wild Sports of the World: A Boy's Book of Natural History and Adventure by James Greenwood (1862)
"At the same time, Tennent relates an anecdote told to him by a sporting friend, showing how an unfortunate moorman came to grief through placing implicit ..."