Definition of Morulas
1. morula [n] - See also: morula
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Morulas Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Morulas
morulas (current term)
Literary usage of Morulas
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Geological Magazine by Henry Woodward (1900)
"... through morulas to protozoa. As things stand, biologists can have nothing to say either for or against such a conclusion: they are not at present in a ..."
2. Report of the Annual Meeting (1900)
"... through morulas to protozoa. Unexpected Absence of Thermal Metamorphosis in Ancient Rocks. Two difficulties now remain for discussion : one based on ..."
3. A Manual of the Infusoria: Including a Description of All Known Flagellate by William Saville Kent (1880)
"... of external appearances, the production of similar pseudo- morulas are associated both with the growth of the free-swimming swarm- ..."
4. The Age of the Earth and Other Geological Studies by William Johnson Sollas (1908)
"... through morulas to protozoa. As things stand, biologists can have nothing to say cither for or against such a conclusion : they are not at present in a ..."