Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Mosso Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Mosso
Literary usage of Mosso
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Psychological Review by American Psychological Association (1896)
"mosso the world owes some of the choicest methods and apparatus ever invented; his peculiar ... mosso again shows his keen scent for crucial problems. ..."
2. Medical Record by George Frederick Shrady, Thomas Lathrop Stedman, Joseph Meredith Toner Collection (Library of Congress) (1898)
"Not accepting this thesis absolutely, Dr. mosso ii.terprets it with ... But Professor mosso, while conceding that in the organic differences of the two ..."
3. The Quarterly Review by William Gifford, John Taylor Coleridge, John Gibson Lockhart, Whitwell Elwin, William Macpherson, William Smith, John Murray, George Walter Prothero, Rowland Edmund Prothero Ernle (1904)
"By A. mosso, Professor of Physiology in the University of Turin. Translated by Margaret Drum- mond, MA, and WB Drummond, MB London: Swan Sonnenschein, 1904. ..."
4. Studies in Voluntary Muscular Contraction ...: Part 1.--Some Forms of by Thomas Andrew Storey (1904)
"Each of his modifications of the older mosso ... In his search for a muscle in its normal 'mosso : Archiv f'&r (Anatomic und) Physiologic, 1890, p. 89. ..."
5. Science by American Association for the Advancement of Science (1901)
"mosso, who is a fine writer, shows here his characteristic qualities of ... mosso is struck by the unmistakable evidence of nervous strain exhibited by the ..."