Definition of Motorized wheelchair
1. Noun. A wheelchair propelled by a motor.
Motorized Wheelchair Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Motorized Wheelchair Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Motorized Wheelchair
Literary usage of Motorized wheelchair
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Choosing a Wheelchair System edited by Seldon P. Todd, Jr. (1992)
"Generally, a motorized wheelchair would not be prescribed for a person with a ... Some might use the motorized wheelchair only in a given situation, eg, ..."
2. Virtual Environments for Health Care by Judi Moline (1995)
"For a child who is learning to use a motorized wheelchair but who has limited control over his body, for instance, a [virtual environment] overcomes several ..."
3. A Technical Aassistance Manual on the Employment Provisions (Title I) of the ... (1993)
"For example: It may be a reasonable accommodation to provide an employee with a motorized wheelchair if her job requires movement between buildings that are ..."
4. Through the Eyes of a Beelzebub: A Book of Poems by Walter Prytulak (2006)
"We don't mean to brand you or cause you to suffer By chopping off hands caught inside cookie jar, But strapping you down in a motorized wheelchair Will make ..."