Definition of Ms
1. Noun. A chronic progressive nervous disorder involving loss of myelin sheath around certain nerve fibers.
Generic synonyms: Degenerative Disorder, Induration, Sclerosis, Autoimmune Disease, Autoimmune Disorder
Terms within: Demyelination
2. Noun. A state in the Deep South on the gulf of Mexico; one of the Confederate States during the American Civil War.
Geographical relationships: Siege Of Vicksburg, Vicksburg
Generic synonyms: American State
Group relationships: America, The States, U.s., U.s.a., United States, United States Of America, Us, Usa, Gulf States, South, Deep South
Group relationships: Confederacy, Confederate States, Confederate States Of America, Dixie, Dixieland, South
Terms within: Biloxi, Columbus, Greenville, Hattiesburg, Capital Of Mississippi, Jackson, Meridian, Natchez, Tupelo, Vicksburg, Pearl River, Tombigbee, Tombigbee River, Yazoo, Yazoo River
3. Noun. A master's degree in science.
4. Noun. The form of a literary work submitted for publication.
5. Noun. A form of address for a woman.
Definition of Ms
1. Abbreviation. Mississippi, a state of the United States of America. ¹
2. Abbreviation. Master of Science. ¹
3. Abbreviation. Middle School. ¹
4. Abbreviation. Mint State - a grading term used in numismatics ¹
5. Abbreviation. Morphine. (Morphine Sulfate) ¹
6. Abbreviation. Multiple sclerosis, a chronic, inflammatory, demyelinating disease ¹
7. Abbreviation. Motor Ship - motor ship - diesel engined ship ¹
8. Abbreviation. Mato Grosso do Sul, a state of Brazil. ¹
9. Abbreviation. (philately) Mini-sheet. ¹
10. Abbreviation. Manuscript. ¹
11. Initialism. Microsoft ¹
12. Noun. A title used before an adult female's name or surname instead of '''Miss''' or '''Mrs'''. ¹
13. Abbreviation. manuscript ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Medical Definition of Ms
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Ms Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Ms
MSB trichrome stain