¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Multicurrency
1. [n -CIES]
Lexicographical Neighbors of Multicurrency
Literary usage of Multicurrency
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Central Government Debt: Statistical Yearbook, 1996-2005 = Dette de L by Publi Oecd Published by Oecd Publishing, SourceOECD (Online service) (2006)
"184.108.40.206 Commercial papers Euro commercial paper: the size of the multicurrency programme for 1 to 365 days is USD 10 billion for authorised dealers and ..."
2. The Gold Standard: Perspectives in the Austrian School by Llewellyn H Rockwell, Llewellyn H. Rockwell, Jr. (1992)
"multicurrency circulation, then, is not relevant to the idea of one or more new private paper currencies. In addition, Hayek might have mentioned the fact ..."
3. Technology and Banking: Hearing Before the Committee on Banking & Financial edited by Richard H. Baker (2000)
"So we have built multicurrency systems that deliver information to our investors around the clock, at all stages of the investment cycle, ..."
4. International Monetary Fund: Approach Used to Establish & Monitor Conditions by Susan S. Westin (2000)
"... the Bank of Korea set daily exchange rates—the Bank of Korea concentration base rate—for the won based on a trade-weighted, multicurrency basket system. ..."
5. Multinationals and the National Interest: Playing by Different Rules by States. United, Congress (1993)
"Firms may also establish multicurrency credit lines, issue bonds and equity shares in offshore markets, decentralize the funding operations of foreign ..."
6. Tax Consequences of Foreign Exchange Gains and Losses by Organisation for Economic Co-operation, OECD Staff, OECD. Committee on Fiscal Affairs, Development (1988)
"It has to be borne in mind that a treasury subsidiary will almost certainly be concerned with multicurrency operations. That is to say that it will be ..."