¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Multiproblem
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Multiproblem Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Multiproblem
Literary usage of Multiproblem
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Drug Abuse Prevention Through Family Interventions by Rebecca Singer Ashery, Elizabeth B. Robertson, Karol Linda Kumpfer (1999)
"PURPOSE OF THIS CHAPTER: INTERDISCIPLINARY COLLABORATION Because of increasingly nested and tenacious problems facing multiproblem families today (Zucker ..."
2. Helping Children Take Healthy Steps: Abstracts of Selected Articles on Early edited by Jeanne Brooks-Gunn (1999)
"... multiproblem Families: Effects on the Mother-Child Relationship Cathryn L. ... or lacking in emotional support during pregnancy) multiproblem women were ..."
3. Beyond Rhetoric: A New American Agenda for Children and Families (Complete ...by DIANE Publishing Company by DIANE Publishing Company (1995)
"... the most troubling aspect of family change over the past generation is the rapidly increasing number of children living in multiproblem families. ..."
4. Rural Substance Abuse: State of Knowledge & Issues edited by Elizabeth B. Robertson (1999)
"However, 17 percent were multiproblem teens with a clearly identified lifestyle: They were non-conformists who preferred heavy metal rock, ..."
5. Drug Abuse Prevention for At-Risk Groups by Karol L. Kumpfer (1997)
"Also provided is a discussion of ethical considerations, including confidentiality, that are involved in working with at-risk, multiproblem families. ..."
6. The Sex Offenderby Barbara K. Schwartz, Henry R. Cellini by Barbara K. Schwartz, Henry R. Cellini (2002)
"Engaging multiproblem families in treatment: Lessons learned throughout the development of multisystemic therapy. Family Process, 38, 265-281. ..."
7. Community Corrections in America: New Directions & Sounder Investments for edited by Arthur J. Lurigio (1999)
"The IMP assists multiproblem individuals in the criminal justice system who have psychiatric, behavioral, or psychosocial problems. ..."
8. Working with Youth in High-Risk Environments: Experiences in Prevention edited by Carol E. Marcus, John D. Swisher (1996)
"... support in the extended family, among peers, or among trusted community members such as ministers or teachers. Targeting High-Risk multiproblem Youth ..."