Definition of Municipalizes
1. municipalize [v] - See also: municipalize
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Municipalizes Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Municipalizes
Literary usage of Municipalizes
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Treatise on Sociology, Theoretical and Practical by Henry Hughes (1854)
"It municipalizes it. Its association is not accidental or uncertain. It is necessary. It is decreed. It is warranted. Every simple-laborer is ascribed to ..."
2. Municipal and Private Operation of Public Utilities: Report to the National by National Civic Federation (1907)
"If, therefore, there is a field appropriate for municipal enterprise, on the theory of the municipalizes that a natural monopoly should be municipally ..."
3. Shall the Government Own and Operate the Railroads, the Telegraph and by National Civic Federation, Jeremiah Whipple Jenks (1915)
"The smart appearance of British conductors, calling for favorable comment by American municipalizes, is helped by the good paving of the clean urban streets ..."
4. Municipal and Private Operation of Public Utilities: Relative to the Labor by James William Sullivan (1908)
"The municipalizes who believe that the capitalists are the instigators in the game naturally are alive to find facts to confirm their suspicions—yet every ..."