¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Munting
1. muntin [n -S] - See also: muntin
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Munting Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Munting
munting (current term)
Literary usage of Munting
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. A Tagalog English and English Tagalog Dictionary by Charles Nigg (1904)
"munting duende-n-Elfin. munting damdam-n-Indisposition. munting trabaho-»-Chore. Mnog-n-Rampart; wall. munting ..."
2. Central Criminal Court. Minutes of Evidence by Great Britain Central Criminal Court, Henry Buckler (1840)
"ELIZABETH munting. I was standing at my door with my daughter on the night of the 13th of June, and in consequence of what she said I looked towards Mr. ..."
3. Elementary Course in Woodwork: Designed for Use in High and Technical by George Alexander Ross (1901)
"In laying out the top rail the opening between the munting and the stile is 4 inches. The shoulder on the face side of the top rail reaches to the farthest ..."
4. The Jurist by Great Britain Courts, Great Britain (1855)
"ELIZABETH munting and JOHN munting, Little Moorfields, London, licensed carmen, general contractors, dealers and chapmen, (trading under the firm of ..."
5. Notes on Agave and Furcraea in India (Dict. Ec. Pr., Vol.1, A.602-638; Vol.3 by J. R. Drummond, David Prain (1906)
"He then deals with Aloe americana and distinguishes, (1) Aloe americana, Clusius (2) Aloe americana minor, munting (3) Aloe serrata major ..."