¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Museological
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Museological Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Museological
Literary usage of Museological
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Calcutta Review by University of Calcutta (1844)
"The museology course as run by the University of Calcutta conforms to the above—mentioned norms of museological studies at an advanced level. ..."
2. Architecture of Instruction and Delight: A Socio-historical Analysis of by Pieter van Wesemael (2001)
"Although this enabled more museological methods of presentation — such as the spatial ... The museological world of the Louvre was exchanged for a separate ..."
3. Archiprix 2005: The Best Plans by Dutch Studentsby Henk van der Veen by Henk van der Veen (2005)
"The museological and public spaces are interwoven around it. From these spaces the public ... All the museological rooms by contrast are in bare concrete. ..."
4. Managing University Museums by Melanie Kelly (2001)
"The assessment of design submissions received was based on the standards set out in the building and museological programme, the integration with the ..."
5. The National Cyclopaedia of American Biography: Being the History of the by James Terry White (1910)
"... and during this period he pursued zoological and museological studies in the museums at Hamburg, Berlin, Dresden, Munich, Vienna. Florence, etc. ..."