Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Myoneural Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Myoneural
Literary usage of Myoneural
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Materia Medica, Pharmacology and Therapeutics for Nurses by Amy Elizabeth Pope (1921)
"stimulate the myoneural junctions of the vasoconstrictor nerves with which they come in contact and ergot also causes irritation. ..."
2. A Textbook of pharmacology and therapeutics, or, the Action of drugs in by Arthur Robertson Cushny (1918)
"It is, therefore, interesting to find that a number of drugs which act on the myoneural junction in muscle also affect the ganglion cells; examples are ..."
3. Arterial hypertonus, sclerosis and blood pressure by William Russell (1908)
"The action of the ergot is to paralyse the myoneural junctions on which, as has been already shown, adrenalin acts. With the paralysis of the junctions the ..."
4. A Practical Guide to the Newer Remedies by John Matthew Fortescue-Brickdale (1910)
"... small doses stimulate the uterine contractions and cause vasoconstriction with a rise of blood-pressure, large doses paralyze the myoneural junctions, ..."
5. The Journal of Experimental Medicine by Rockefeller University, Rockefeller Institute, Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research (1919)
"... in blood pressure caused by minute doses of epinephrine is the result of contraction of the vascular smooth muscle, through stimulation at the myoneural ..."
6. Preventive Medicine and Hygiene by Milton Joseph Rosenau, George Chandler Whipple, John William Trask, Thomas William Salmon (1921)
"It stimulates the myoneural junctions between the nerves and epithelial cells. Atropin is an almost perfect physiological antidote for ..."
7. A Manual of Pharmacology and Its Applications to Therapeutics and Toxicology by Torald Hermann Sollmann (1922)
"It is currently assumed that they act on the "myoneural junction," or upon a ... This does not invalidate the conception of the myoneural junction for other ..."