2. Noun. A neocolonial person. ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Neocolonialist
1. [n -S]
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Neocolonialist Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Neocolonialist
Literary usage of Neocolonialist
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The ASEAN States and Regional Security by Sheldon W. Simon (1982)
"remnants of "neocolonialist culture."" This program could not have been successful either, for in May 1981 the Executive Committee of the Ho Chi Minh City ..."
2. Mitterrand Legacy and the Future of French Security Policy by Ronald Tiersky (1996)
"No longer willing to finance its role of neocolonialist patron, the French state, by devaluing the CAF, slashed its subsidy of African government budgets, ..."
3. Latin America Today by Pablo González Casanova (1993)
"... taking over power, resides in the iron determination not to tolerate any disarmament pact that would rebuild the neocolonialist and neocapitalist bloc. ..."
4. Terrorist Group Profiles (1993)
"I The RZ has targeted US military facilities in West Germany to oppose America's "neocolonialist" military presence in the FRG. ..."