Definition of Neonatal death
1. Noun. Death of a liveborn infant within the first 28 days of life.
Medical Definition of Neonatal death
1. Death of a young, liveborn infant; classified as: (05 Mar 2000)
Neonatal Death Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Neonatal Death Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Neonatal Death
Literary usage of Neonatal death
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Science by American Association for the Advancement of Science (1883)
"For the neonatal death rates Regression 3 shows how the 1960 Table 3. ... Regression 5 is an attempt to explain variation in the neonatal death rate. ..."
2. Guide To Clinical Preventive Services by U. S. Preventive Services Task Force (1989)
"Research in the 1960s suggested that electronic fetal monitoring during labor reduced the risk of intrapartum stillbirth, neonatal death, and developmental ..."
3. Health Effects of Exposure to Environmental Tobacco Smoke: The Report of the edited by Lauren Zeise, Amy J. Dunn (2000)
"Several earlier studies Exposure also suggested an increased risk of neonatal death associated with paternal smoking. Studies of stillbirth did not suggest ..."
4. Health Consequences of Smoking for Women: A Report of the Surgeon General by DIANE Publishing Company (1985)
"Beliefs of OB-GYN specialists about the association of maternal smoking with neonatal death and other selected diseases SOURCE: Danaher, EG (40). ..."