Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Nervature Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Nervature
Literary usage of Nervature
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Il Nuovo cimento by Società italiana di fisica (1863)
"Dunque in questa speciale disposizione delle nervature il fiore non potrà schiudersi che nella nulle, perché solo allora mancando gli eccitatori delle ..."
2. A Student's Text-book of Botany by Sydney Howard Vines (1896)
"They arc usually developed in connexion with the nervature of the sporophyll, but sometimes also from the intervening tissue of the lamina ..."
3. Elements of Plant Anatomy by Emily Lovira Gregory (1895)
"nervature. — The ridges or nerves evident on nearly all leaves are formed by the ... The nervature therefore coincides with the course of the bundles. ..."
4. The Popular Science Monthly (1885)
"... living and fossil, is the length of the anal nervature and the scant width of the axillary field. ..."
5. The Popular Science Monthly by Harry Houdini Collection (Library of Congress) (1885)
"... living and fossil, is the length of the anal nervature and the scant width of the axillary tield. ..."