Definition of Nervers
1. nerver [n] - See also: nerver
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Nervers Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Nervers
Literary usage of Nervers
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Vital Records of Beverly, Massachusetts: To the End of the Year 1849 by Beverly (Mass.) (1907)
"... nervers dissorder," Jan. 20, 1773, a. 8 y. 7 m. 16 d. Joseph, s. Joseph and Ruth, Feb. 7, 1749. Joseph, s. ..."
2. A Pocket medical dictionary: Giving the Pronunciation and Definition of the ...by George Milbry Gould by George Milbry Gould (1911)
"... a tract of nervers from the frontal lobe of the brain to the nucleus pon ... a tract of nervers from the red nucleus to the gray matter of the spinal ï. ..."
3. How to Work with the Microscope by Lionel Smith Beale (1880)
"The phenomena of imbibition, osmos-^r &c., in cells—even the contraction of muscles and the action of nervers, are probably in themselves physical actions, ..."
4. Wisconsin Journal of Education by Wisconsin Education Association Council, Wisconsin Education Association, Wisconsin Dept. of Public Instruction (1888)
"... bones that the nervers of smell proper end. In the membrane lining the lower portions of the nostrils nerves of general ..."