¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Neuropathically
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Neuropathically Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Neuropathically
Literary usage of Neuropathically
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Journal of Mental Science by Royal Medico-psychological Association (1867)
"No well-defined difference has yet been shown between the forms of epilepsy in these two great groups; but the neuropathically predisposed insane frequently ..."
2. Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease by American Neurological Association, Philadelphia Neurological Society, Chicago Neurological Society, New York Neurological Association, Boston Society of Psychiatry and Neurology (1916)
"This ataxia lasts much longer in the neuropathically predisposed child and when further exciting agents, such as fear, anxiety, sudden fright, etc., ..."
3. The Individual Delinquent: A Text-book of Diagnosis and Prognosis for All by William Healy (1915)
"We are thus forced to agree with other authors in asserting that injuries to the head are most apt to produce untoward results in already neuropathically ..."
4. Psychopathia Sexualis, with Especial Reference to the Antipathic Sexual by Richard Krafft-Ebing (1922)
"0. was neuropathically tainted; slight convulsive tic. As long as he can remember he felt drawn to male persons, at first only to his schoolmates. ..."
5. Neurosyphilis by Elmer Ernest Southard, Harry Caesar Solomon (1917)
"Case H similarly suggests that the "gassing" process may effect the same result. Case I seems to show that the neuropathically tainted person may have ..."