Definition of Nicotine addiction
1. Noun. An addiction to nicotine.
Nicotine Addiction Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Nicotine Addiction Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Nicotine Addiction
Literary usage of Nicotine addiction
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Preventing Tobacco Use Among Young People: A Report of the Surgeon General by M. Joycelyn Elders (1997)
"nicotine addiction in Adolescence Introduction Nicotine dependency through ... Most human research on nicotine addiction has been conducted with adult ..."
2. Smokeless Tobacco Or Health: An International Perspective by DIANE Publishing Company (1993)
"... Addiction CONTENTS Pharmacology of Smokeless Tobacco Use: nicotine addiction and Nicotine-Related Health Consequences Neal L. Benowitz 219 Introduction ..."
3. Genes, Behavior, and the Social Environment: Moving Beyond the Nature by Lyla M. Hernandez, Dan G. Blazer (2006)
"There is abundant evidence from animal and human studies for an inherited susceptibility to the rewarding effects of nicotine and to nicotine addiction. ..."
4. A Lifelong Passion: Nicholas and Alexandra: Their Own Story by Andrei Maylunas (2005)
"... (2) a tendency to minimize the strength and severity of nicotine addiction, (3) a lack of informative data on how best to treat smoking in recovering ..."
5. Smoking Cessation: Clinical Practice Guideline by Michael C. Fiore (1996)
"Hurt RD, Eberman KM, Slade J, Karan L. Treating nicotine addiction in patients with other addictive ... nicotine addiction: principles and management. ..."
6. Tobacco Use Among U. S. Racial Ethnic Minority Groups: African Americans by David Satcher (1999)
"nicotine addiction and Racial/Ethnic Differences Most smokers have difficulty ... An understanding of the role of nicotine addiction in determining smoking ..."
7. Reducing the Health Consequences of Smoking: 25 Years of Progress: A Report by DIANE Publishing Company, C. Everett Koop, M.D. (1995)
"The 1988 Surgeon General's Report on nicotine addiction affirmed the ... nicotine addiction The 1964 Report distinguished between drug addiction and drug ..."