Definition of Nirling
1. nirl [v] - See also: nirl
Lexicographical Neighbors of Nirling
nirling (current term)
Literary usage of Nirling
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Chambers's Encyclopædia: A Dictionary of Universal Knowledge for the People by Ephraim Chambers (1870)
"... on the road from nirling to Perth, from the former of which towns it U only three miles distant. It is situated on the banks of the Albín, which, ..."
2. The New Hazell Annual and Almanack (1917)
"Dean, TW Shore, MD ; Warden, W. nirling Ball, FR0.8. ST. GEORGE'S HOSPITAL, Hyde Park Comer, SW —Beds 436, including 100 convalescent, bods it Wimbledon. ..."
3. Men of West Virginia by Biographical Publishing Company (1903)
"nt heave —• filled with low'ring storms; Opposing temp- 'nirling clouds profound; While from.rt ixi-oin of their blackened forms Red lightnin flash and er ..."
4. Official List of Officers of the Officers' Reserve Corps of the Army of the by United States Adjutant-General's Office (1920)
"2 It. Ord. RC Oreg. Davidson, Philip Lang ford. lit. FARC Pa. Darling, Benjamin Glenn. 21t. VR С Nebr. Ming, Harry R., I lt. DR C 8. Dak. nirling. ..."