¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Noncereal
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Noncereal Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Noncereal
Literary usage of Noncereal
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Analysis of Trends and Projections of Food Production and Consumption in by Leonardo A. Paulino, J. S. Sarma (1988)
"noncereal production during the 1960s outshone that of cereals. Increases of noncereal output exceeded 5 percent annually, ..."
2. A Comparative Study of Fao and USDA Data on Production, Area, and Trade of by Leonardo A. Paulino, Shen Sheng Tseng (1980)
"Divergences of FAO and USDA statistics on production of noncereal crops are ... FAO reports output data on the noncereal crops covered in this study for 180 ..."
3. Food in the Third World: Past Trends and Projections to 2000 by Leonardo A. Paulino (1986)
"Among the developing regions, cereal food use expanded faster than noncereal food use in Asia, Sub-Saharan Africa, and, especially, Latin America. ..."
4. Population and Food in the Early Twenty-First Century: Meeting Future Food by Nurul Islam (1995)
"The Outlook for noncereal Food Crops Most projections of future supply and ... For developing countries as a whole, the total area of all noncereal crops is ..."
5. Regional Cooperation to Improve Food Security in Southern and Eastern by Ulrich Koester (1986)
"Third, four out of the nine countries produce more than one noncereal export crop. The variability in the value of total production was generally lower than ..."
6. Developmental Impact of Rural Infrastructure in Bangladesh by Raisuddin Ahmed, Mahabub Hossain (1990)
"By spending a larger share of this incremental income on noncereal foods, nonfoods, and services, households in developed areas generate additional ..."
7. Closing the Cereals Gap with Trade and Food Aid by Barbara Huddleston (1984)
"Also, noncereal food aid is not covered, although nonfat dry milk and vegetable ... therefore include both processed cereal products and noncereal food aid. ..."
8. Nature and Impact of the Green Revolution in Bangladesh by Mahabub Hossain (1988)
"Source: Derived from equations in Table 72, based on estimates from official statistics from Bureau of Statistics, Bangladesh. as for noncereal crops. ..."