¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Nondairy
1. having no milk products [adj]
Lexicographical Neighbors of Nondairy
Literary usage of Nondairy
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Healthy Heart Handbook for Women by Marian Sandmaier (1992)
"... evaporated, condensed • Cream, half-and-half, most nondairy creamers and products, real or nondairy whipped cream • Cream cheese, sour cream, ice cream, ..."
2. Cooperative Dairy Development in Karnataka, India: An Assessment by Harold Alderman (1987)
"Before discussing this further, it is worthwhile to consider the relationship of dairy and nondairy earnings. Earlier it was argued that the project did not ..."
3. Code of Federal Regulations: Title 21: Food and Drugs by Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Staff (2005)
"(d) When foods characterized on the label as "nondairy" contain a casein- ... For example, if the manufacturer uses the term "nondairy" on a creamer that ..."
4. U. S. Industrial Outlook, 1994: Business Forecasts for 350 IndustriesBusiness & Economics (1994)
"Also, many additional domestic and foreign uses for paperboard milk-style cartons have been developed, including the packaging of nondairy flavored drinks, ..."