¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Nonevaluative
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Nonevaluative Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Nonevaluative
Literary usage of Nonevaluative
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Adult Literacy And New Technologies: Tools For A Lifetime by Office of Technology Assessment (1994)
"Computers are patient, nonevaluative tutors. But privacy need not mean isolation. Learners can use electronic networks, fax, telephones, and other distance ..."
2. Literature Circles: Voice and Choice in Book Clubs and Reading Groups by Harvey Daniels (2002)
"My own comments are nonjudgmental and nonevaluative. I just share a reaction or ask clarifying questions. I tell the students that these sheets are the ..."
3. The Concept of Knowledge by Panayot Butchvarov (1970)
"Even if epistemic statements were evaluative, they would be hypothetical evaluative statements and thus their content would be essentially nonevaluative, ..."
4. Community-based Interventions For Smokers: The Commit Field Experience by Beti Thompson, David M. Burns, William R. Lynn, Donald Shopland (2004)
"Resource guides are community-specific, nonevaluative descriptions of local cessation resources. The guides listed organizations or individuals offering ..."
5. Issues of Curriculum Reform in Science, Mathematics and Higher Order by Ronald D. Anderson (1994)
"It needs evaluation as a measure of its forward progress but the process needs to be nonevaluative to encourage participants in their growth. ..."
6. Supporting Struggling Readers and Writers: Strategies for Classroom by Dorothy S. Strickland, Kathy Ganske, Joanne K. Monroe (2002)
"Feedback should take place as soon as possible after the training event and should be specific and nonevaluative. 5. Continue follow-up in the coaching ..."