¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Nongenetic
Lexicographical Neighbors of Nongenetic
Literary usage of Nongenetic
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Individual Differences in the Behavioral Etiology of Drug Abuse edited by Harold W. Gordon, Meyer D. Glantz (1997)
"While consideration of nongenetic (familial/ environmental ... to allelic variations analyzed within the context of these nongenetic factors that contribute ..."
2. Diabetes in America by Ronald Aubert (1996)
"... suggesting that other genes and/or nongenetic factors may modify the age at onset of diabetes in this pedigree. Members of the RW family with MODY are ..."
3. Health Benefits of Smoking Cessation: A Report of the Surgeon General by DIANE Publishing Company (1995)
"The causes of spontaneous abortion are broadly divided into genetic and nongenetic causes (Kline 1984). Because smoking seems to have its primary impact on ..."
4. The Journal of Heredity by American Genetic Association (1917)
"... through some general influences on metabolism, and doubtless there are both independent and common nongenetic factors which act during development. ..."
5. A Lifelong Passion: Nicholas and Alexandra: Their Own Story by Andrei Maylunas (2005)
"... postmenopausal estrogen use, and body mass, before and after adjustment for genetic and nongenetic variables shared by monozygous and dizygous co-twins. ..."