¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Nonhospitalized
Lexicographical Neighbors of Nonhospitalized
Literary usage of Nonhospitalized
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Ethics in Epidemiology and Public Health Practice: Collected Works by Steven S. Coughlin (1997)
"The use of nonhospitalized individuals as controls may also enhance the scientific validity of a study through the avoidance of selection biases such as ..."
2. Cocaine Use in America: Epidemmiologic and Clinical Perspectives edited by Nicholas J. Kozel, Edgar H. Adams (1996)
"... to nonhospitalized research subjects. As a result, many of the volunteers were students. Although specific drug use histories were not required, ..."
3. Healthy People 2000: National Health Promotion & Disease Prevention by DIANE Publishing Company (2004)
"Improvement of the existing surveillance system to increase reporting of hospitalized and nonhospitalized cases of notifiable diseases in people who seek ..."
4. Guide To Clinical Preventive Services by U. S. Preventive Services Task Force (1989)
"Serum CA 125 levels in a group of nonhospitalized women: relevance for the early detection of ovarian cancer. Obstet Gynecol 1987; 69:606-11. 23. ..."
5. Getting Fit Your Way: A Self-paced Fitness Guide (1993)
"... care interventions for die nonhospitalized lupus patient are given. Many of these interventions can be modified for the hospitalized patient. ..."