¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Noninductive
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Noninductive Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Noninductive
Literary usage of Noninductive
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Resistance Coils for Alternating Current Work by Harvey Lincoln Curtis, Frederick Warren Grover (1912)
"COMPARISON OF NEW COILS WITH ORDINARY noninductive COILS The relative merits of the new coils are shown in Table II, in which the values of the effective ..."
2. Central Station Rates in Theory and Practice by Hugo Emil Eisenmenger (1921)
"We see from this that it is cheaper to supply noninductive load because the electrical supply equipment is smaller and therefore cheaper. ..."
3. Theoretical Elements of Electrical Engineering by Charles Proteus Steinmetz (1902)
"The effect received per line at noninductive load is P = EI= 3170 x 44 = 137 KW On load of 45° phase displacement, P = EI cos 45° = 97 KW The effect lost ..."
4. A Short University Course in Electricity, Sound, and Light by Robert Andrews Millikan, John Mills (1908)
"113), the coefficient of which is sought, is joined in series with a variable noninductive resistance rv and S and TJ are then made one arm of a ..."
5. Cyclopedia of Applied Electricity: A General Reference Work on Direct by American Technical Society (1913)
"Since one circuit of the armature is inductive and one is noninductive, the frequency ... One of these elements has a noninductive resistance in series, ..."