¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Noninfringement
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Noninfringement Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Noninfringement
Literary usage of Noninfringement
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Federal Statutes Annotated: Containing All the Laws of the United States, of by United States, Edward Thompson Company (1918)
"Plea of noninfringement.— In a suit in equity for infringement of a patent, the defense of noninfringement cannot be made by plea, except under ..."
2. Supreme Court Reporter by Robert Desty, United States Supreme Court, West Publishing Company (1911)
"The contention of noninfringement is very hesitatingly advanced, ... In the opinion of the court of appeals, noninfringement received no attention; ..."
3. Rose's Notes on the United States Supreme Court Reports (2 Dallas to 241 by Walter Malins Rose, Charles Lawrence Thompson, United States Supreme Court (1917)
"951, in suit for infringement of patent, plea which sets up single defense of noninfringement is not good plea, and it will be stricken out or ordered to ..."
4. Montgomery's Manual of Federal Procedure, Practice and Forms by Charles Carroll Montgomery (1918)
"The defense of noninfringement is the only one which this record raises. The bill broadly and aptly charges infringement, and is upon its face entirely ..."
5. Engineers' Handbook on Patents by William Macomber (1913)
"Defense of Not Guilty This is the defense of noninfringement. It is a defense alone and by itself, and it is also one which is secondary to and consequent ..."