¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Nonmalleable
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Nonmalleable Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Nonmalleable
Literary usage of Nonmalleable
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Inflation and Growth in China: Proceedings of a Conference Held in Beijing edited by Manuel Guitian, Robert Mundell (1998)
"Furthermore, the way in which the services of social overhead capital are provided is nonmalleable in the sense that, once investment is made to construct a ..."
2. American Gas Works Practice: Standard Practical Methods in Gas Fitting by George Wehrle (1919)
"In repairing castings of nonmalleable nature, the adjustment before welding should be very carefully done. This adjusting is usually carried out by means of ..."
3. Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States: Annotated for Statistical ...edited by Stephen Koplan, Deanna Tanner Okun edited by Stephen Koplan, Deanna Tanner Okun (2006)
"... Of nonmalleable cast iron Free 10 Manhole covers, rings and frames kg 20 Catch basins, grates and frames kg 25 Cleanout covers and frames kg 30 Valve ..."
4. Customs Tariff of the German Customs Union by Germany, Nahum Isaac Stone (1908)
"Rough Worked Rollers of nonmalleable cast Iron: ... nonmalleable cast Iron, not otherwise mentioned: Rough, weighing per piece, net weight— More than КЮ ..."
5. Bulletin by United States Bureau of Mines (1913)
"... by observing the nature of the filler deposited, the operation of reopening is simple if the lining consists of earthen pipe or nonmalleable iron pipe. ..."
6. Treaties, Conventions, International Acts, Protocols, and Agreements Between by United States, William M. Malloy, Garfield Charles, United States Dept. of State, Denys Peter Myers (1910)
"Painted, gilt or silvered, figured or not by the application or burning hi of colors per 100 kilo 782 nonmalleable cast Iron, not otherwise mentioned In the ..."