¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Nonmoney
1. not involving money [adj]
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Nonmoney Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Nonmoney
Literary usage of Nonmoney
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Effects on Income Distribution and Nutrition of Alternative Rice Price by Prasarn Trairatvorakul (1984)
"6 nonmoney income 711 575 369 590 521 628 534 Received as part of pay . ... 9 40 18 15 Share of profits from farming and nonmoney income from home produced ..."
2. Women, Minorities, and Persons with Disabilities in Science and Engineering by Joan Burrelli, Carolyn Arena, Carolyn Shettle, Deborah Fort (1998)
"Net farm income—Gross cash income, nonmoney income, and inventory adjustments minus total production expenses. Net farm income has a high correlation with ..."
3. Welfare: The Political Economy of Welfare Reform in the United States by Martin Anderson (1978)
"Revised, more accurate estimates show that if you also take into account the value of the nonmoney income received by poor people, and adjust for the fact ..."
4. Fixing Russia's Banks: A Proposal for Growth by Mikhail S. Bernstam, Alvin Rabushka (1998)
"(The value of genuine performing loans was obtained by subtracting all nonmoney claims on enterprises, at market value, from total claims on enterprises and ..."