¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Nonowner
1. one who is not the owner [n -S]
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Nonowner Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Nonowner
Literary usage of Nonowner
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Medicare: Referrals to Physician-Owned Imaging Facilities Warrant HCFA’s by DIANE Publishing Company (1995)
"For these analyses we grouped the referring physicians into owner and nonowner categories based on whether or not they had a financial interest in a ..."
2. Government Control of Meat-packing Industry: Hearings Before the Committee by United States Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce (1919)
"If Swift linn li«i of his own cars available, he would not receive any from the railroad and all of Its cars would go to the nonowner. ..."
3. Lawyers' Reports Annotated by Lawyers Co-operative Publishing Company (1913)
"472 (plat filed by nonowner) ; Gosselin v. Chicago, 103 111. 623 (plat defective in that it was acknowledged by attorney in fact) : May wood Co. v. ..."
4. Public Utilities Reports by Henry Clifford Spurr, Ellsworth Nichols, Public Utilities Reports, inc (1920)
"27, 1920, electric utility authorized to require deposit of $5 from residential nonowner patrons, same to be returned to patrons with interest at the rate ..."
5. The Flat Tax by Robert Ernest Hall, Alvin Rabushka (1995)
"... table B-10 4 Table B-25 5 Nonresidential fixed investment plus portion of residential investment for nonowner occupied, table Bl 8 Family allowances are ..."