¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Nonproducing
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Nonproducing Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Nonproducing
Literary usage of Nonproducing
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Due Process of Law and the Equal Protection of the Laws: A Treatise Based by Hannis Taylor (1917)
"Discrimination against nonproducing vendors of milk, nonproducing vendors of milk are not denied the equal protection of the laws guaranteed by the ..."
2. Tennessee Valley Authority: Financial Problems Raise Questions about Long by DIANE Publishing Company (1996)
"At the same time, $14 billion tí nonproducing nuclear ... TVA's nonproducing nuclear assets include investment in nuclear units that are recorded in the ..."
3. Duties on Metals and Manufactures of Metals by Boies Penrose, John Sharp Williams (1912)
"I would like to have you give some idea of the relation of nonproducing mines to the productive mines. Mr. BURBIDGE. Yes, sir. Mr. BURBIDGE. ..."
4. Taxation of Corporations: Report of the Commissioner of Corporations on the by United States Bureau of Corporations (1909)
"The location of such nonproducing mine and its ... Stats., 1908, limiting the assessment for taxation of nonproducing gold, silver, lead, copper, etc., ..."
5. Statistical Abstract of the United States by United States. Bureau of the Census, United States Bureau of Foreign and Domestic Commerce, United States Dept. of the Treasury. Bureau of Statistics (1879)
"MINES AND QUARRIES, PRODUCING AND nonproducing: PRINCIPAL STATISTICS FOR CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES, 1929 NOTE.—Statistics are not comparable with those for ..."