¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Nonscheduled
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Nonscheduled Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Nonscheduled
Literary usage of Nonscheduled
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. FAA Aerospace Forecasts: Fiscal Years 2000-2011edited by Robert L. Bowles edited by Robert L. Bowles (2000)
"nonscheduled RPMs declined at a faster rate than ASMs, which reduced the load factor from 69.2 to 68.9 percent. AIR CARGO TRAFFIC Air cargo revenue ton ..."
2. Petroleum Marketing Annual (1992)Technology (1994)
"The number of nonscheduled (charter) passengers flying on US commercial air ... nonscheduled RPMs declined at a faster rate than ASMs, which reduced the ..."
3. National Transportation Statistics (1997) by Marilyn Gross, Richard Feldman (1998)
"TABLE 1-11 Top 50 Airports*, Large Certificated Air Carriers: Scheduled and nonscheduled Operations 1995 and 1985 Rank order by total ..."
4. Report of the Hundred and Twenty Second Round Table on Transport Economics by ECMT Staff, Ecmt, (Paris) European Conference of Ministers, Centre Economic Research, Economic Research Centre, (Paris) Round Table on Transport Economi (2003)
"Aircraft belonging to Chapters I and II will not be considered. b) All requests for nonscheduled passenger flights relating to Euro 2000 submitted by ..."
5. Outlook For Commercial Aircraft, 1991-2010 (1991)
"nonscheduled freight has historically grown at about two-thirds the rate of ... The forecast suggests that this relationship will continue: nonscheduled ..."
6. American Army Doctrine for the Post-Cold War by John L. Romjue (1998)
"nonscheduled Maintenance and Repair nonscheduled maintenance and repair is required when automotive parts fail due to routine wear, damage, or neglect. ..."
7. Transportation Expressions (1996) by Richard Feldman (1998)
"... Total Departures Performed In All Services: The total number of aircraft takeoffs made in scheduled and nonscheduled service. ..."