¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Nonsecure
Lexicographical Neighbors of Nonsecure
Literary usage of Nonsecure
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. A Resource Manual for Juvenile Detention and Corrections: Effective and by David W. Roush, Trudy Wyss (1998)
"The incentives are structured to favor the nonsecure end of the ... nonsecure "attendant care" has been established as a statewide service through 24 public ..."
2. Comprehensive Strategy for Serious, Violent and Chronic Juvenile Offenders by DIANE Publishing Company (1994)
"1 Evaluations demonstrate that innovative programs, including secure and nonsecure community-based programs, can be used effectively as alternatives to ..."
3. California Special Education Programs: A Composite of Lawsby Paul D. Hinkle by Paul D. Hinkle (1995)
"(a) A community treatment facility may have both secure and nonsecure beds. However, the State Department of Mental Health shall limit the total number of ..."
4. Security Awareness in the 1980s: Featured Articles From Security Awareness (1992)
"She was a cleared employee and should have known that nonsecure lines are ... Second, and much more serious, was the transmission over the nonsecure phone ..."
5. "Nobody's Children": Jamaican Children in Police Detention and Government by Human Rights Watch (Organization, Human Rights Watch (Organization) (1999)
"... most cases supposed to be sent to a "place of safety" (a nonsecure short-term institutional care facility run either by the Children's Services Division ..."