¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Nonusing
1. not using [adj]
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Nonusing Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Nonusing
Literary usage of Nonusing
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Technologies for Understanding and Preventing Substance Abuse and Addiction by DIANE Publishing Company (1996)
"They were three times more likely to be tardy than nonusing employees and were 2.2 ... They requested sick leave three times as much as nonusing employees. ..."
2. Prevention Plus II: Tools for Creating and Sustaining Drug-Free Communities (1994)
"... Address early antisocial behavior PEER GROUP Support nonusing groups and clubs Peer education programs and peer leadership programs Reduce feelings that ..."
3. Rural Substance Abuse: State of Knowledge & Issues edited by Elizabeth B. Robertson (1999)
"About 9 out of 10 nonusing rural students believed that their families felt very strongly about preventing the use of marijuana and other drugs, ..."
4. Drugs, Crime, and the Justice System (1992)
"nonusing students may find their classes disrupted or slowed, and their teachers preoccupied with the learning and behavioral problems of drug-using ..."
5. Cocaine Use in America: Epidemmiologic and Clinical Perspectives edited by Nicholas J. Kozel, Edgar H. Adams (1996)
"... but only because an equal number of persons gave inconsistent reports from the initial nonusing (N=88) and using (N=86) groups. However, while in 1971, ..."
6. Healthy People 2000: National Health Promotion & Disease Prevention by DIANE Publishing Company (2004)
"... drownings, and boating deaths.35 Adolescents who use alcohol and other drugs are much more likely than their nonusing peers to experience other serious ..."