Alternative terms for "Not suitably"
Not Suitably Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Not Suitably Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Not Suitably
Literary usage of Not suitably
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. A Regimental History: The One Hundred and Twenty-fifth New York State Volunteers by Ezra de Freest Simons (1888)
"... rebels claim that they could not suitably feed their own men, then aggravated was their wrong in prolonging the war. The total number of Confederate ..."
2. Lawyers' Reports Annotated by Lawyers Co-operative Publishing Company (1904)
"The cases are not In harmony as to where the burden of showing whether the husband had or had not suitably provided for the wife lies, but the weight of ..."
3. A Dictionary of the English Language by Samuel Johnson, John Walker, Robert S. Jameson (1828)
"Not properly ; not suitably. To UNFIT, (tra-fi.O «>• "• To disqualify. UN FITNESS, (un-fit'-nes) ni Want of qualifications ; want of propriety. ..."
4. Supreme Court Reporter by Robert Desty, United States Supreme Court, West Publishing Company (1916)
"1913, § 8657), some matters to which its attention was not suitably called, is not ground for reversal. [Ed. Note. ..."
5. The Catholic Encyclopedia: An International Work of Reference on the by Charles George Herbermann, Edward Aloysius Pace, Condé Bénoist Pallen, Thomas Joseph Shahan, John Joseph Wynne (1913)
"It was not only that he himself suffered, but that his retinue also were not suitably clothed. Charles evidently felt bitterly his humiliation, ..."