Definition of Notebook entry
1. Noun. An entry in a notebook.
Lexicographical Neighbors of Notebook Entry
Literary usage of Notebook entry
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Prepalatial Cemeteries at Mochlos and Gournia and the House Tombs of by Jeffrey S. Soles (1992)
"4), are clearly MM I; a third, described simply as "a Mycenaean cup with handle" (notebook entry No. 5), and a fourth, described as "a double curved ..."
2. Report of the Congressional Committees Investigating the Iran/Contra Affair by Lee H. Hamilton, Daniel K. Inouye (1995)
"115 (Abrams was not asked about this notebook entry.) Moreover, the third key member of the RIG, the CIA Chief of the Central American Task Force (C/ CATF), ..."
3. Murchison in Moray: A Geologist on Home Ground : With the Correspondence of by Michael Collie, John Diemer (1995)
"At the end of the day comes the aggressive notebook entry (toned down in the journal): ... The notebook entry is perhaps crucial for an understanding of ..."
4. Mentor Texts: Teaching Writing Through Children's Literature, K-6by Lynne R. Dorfman, Rose Cappelli by Lynne R. Dorfman, Rose Cappelli (2007)
"To begin that lesson, Lynne showed the students a notebook entry where she ... Then she shared a notebook entry that came directly from her thinking on the ..."