¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Nudely
1. nude [adv] - See also: nude
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Nudely Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Nudely
Literary usage of Nudely
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Proceedings by Royal Geographical Society (Great Britain), Norton Shaw, Francis Galton, William Spottiswoode, Clements Robert Markham, Henry Walter Bates, John Scott Keltie (1891)
"Nowhere is the result of the Portuguese invasion more apparent than in the number of those graceful productions of the vegetable kingdom, that now nudely ..."
2. The Writings in Prose and Verse of Rudyard Kipling by Rudyard Kipling (1899)
"... nudely, rudely, rawly Saying, "Take back this Macaulay." In the brutal, bitter wit Much affected east of Suez, Where the Englishman so few is, ..."
3. An Italian and English Dictionary with Pronunciation and Brief Etymologies by August Hjalmar Edgren, Giuseppe Bico, John Lawrence Gerig (1901)
"F. : nape (of the neck). núcleo [L. -elf.us], st.: nucleus (stone of fruit, nucleus). na-damente, ADV.: nudely (nakedly). -dare, TR. ..."
4. Edinburgh Medical Journal (1889)
"... large moiety of the importance of his method, and cleansing likewise the atmosphere in which more or less of the organization was to be nudely exposed, ..."