Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Olivet Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Olivet
Literary usage of Olivet
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Report (1905)
"olivet. Montcalm and Antrim Counties. 7. Stout Salamander. ... olivet. Antrim Co. 13. Pickering's Tree Toad or Peeper.—Hyla pickeringii.—olivet. ..."
2. The Catholic Encyclopedia: An International Work of Reference on the by Charles George Herbermann (1913)
"A little later He teaches His Apostles the Our Father, probably somewhere on Mt. olivet. On a subsequent missionary tour through Judea and Pera;a He heals ..."
3. The American Register, Or, Summary Review of History, Politics, and Literature by Robert Walsh (1817)
"... fiar leur analyse radicale, fiar Fabre d'olivet. 2 vols. large quarto.—The Hebrew Man- guage restored, and the true sense of the Hebrew words ..."
4. From Manger to Throne: Embracing a New Life of Jesus the Christ and a by Thomas De Witt Talmage (1893)
"Among the mountains of Palestine no one is more uplifting than Mount olivet. It was the peroration of our Lord's ministry. ..."
5. John Henry Barrows: A Memoir by Mary Eleanor Barrows (1904)
"olivet College, which had been founded by Oberlin men, was then only a year old. It had one hundred and seventy students, most of them in the preparatory ..."
6. The International Standard Bible Encyclopaedia by James Orr (1915)
"olivet and Jesus 6. View of the City from olivet 7. Churches and Ecclesiastical Traditions LITERATURE olivet cornos to us through the Vulg ..."